Monday, March 1, 2010

So I've been on a little blog hiatus...




























The pictures above are from my lovely, rejuvenating holiday vacation to Independent Samoa. KC, Julia, Thanh, Rosemary and I (and for some of it John and Cynthia) spent a wonderful week and a half gallivanting around the beautiful country and their capital city, Apia. As you can see, Thanh and I were a fan of the beautiful, transparent coastal waters (to clarify..we are not ACTUAL models, I know the picture deceives...). Since my lovely vacay across the way to "the other Samoa," I have been a lazy blogger. January and February just "flew by" as I finished up my grad school apps and attempted to get back into the swing of teaching. SO, this past weekend, bombarded with 100 degree temperatures and unable to move my body across the room to the freezer to stand in front of the open door (which I often dreamed of doing...), I instead used the minimal effort it took to type and caught up on my blogz! *SEE BELOW!


You're welcome....

No comments:

Post a Comment